Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Emery Elizabeth

Guess who turned one today? Miss Emery Elizabeth Madison! We celebrated Emery's birthday on Saturday, the 14th, so the families could get together. These adorable flowers greeted us as we walked up the sidewalk.

Here is Emery's birthday banner. Again adorable. I think this is a keeper. I'd be pulling this out every year on August 17th if I were Beth!

Beth asked us to dress in black, pink or zebra. Here are Camryn and Sarah. Sarah made Camryn's little shirt. Again with the adorable.

There was a little cousin playtime before the party started.

There was also a little daddy time.

Oh that little tutu was the cutest!

The boys wore black. I guess they don't have a lot of hot pink or zebra in their closets!

She's one year old!


Yes it's pink hair. But it's fake pink hair. Hey Beth, I think you should wear this every year on August 17th!

Beth made the cupcakes - they were delicious.

Beth and Matt were excited - smile Emery!

Her adoring fans.
This was the first present she opened and she loved Arthur the pig - a present from Uncle Stu and Aunt Casey. She had to show him to everybody.

The girl enjoyed the present part a lot.

She even loved the bows.

Beth gave her a little sweater. Beth has one just like it!

On Sunday we came to my house for lunch. Here I am with the grandgirls. I made their little dresses and Beth and Sarah were sweet to dress them in them.

Mimi, Emery and Gigi.

The grandmothers, the kids and the grandkid.


Happy Birthday Emery - I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment